The days of premature hearing loss are coming to an end.
With recent leaps in technology, hearing aids are becoming more discreet and affordable than ever to people across Canada.
Struggling to hear in loud environments? Or maybe just to catch the odd word in a quiet conversation? Many people feel embarrassment about hearing loss, however it’s far more common than you think.
In fact, statistics* show that around 40% of over-50s suffer from hearing loss and may be able to benefit from hearing aids, even though many choose to ignore the issue. Now, with ground-breaking designs and world-class aftercare, there’s no need to suffer in silence.
Technology to change your life
Advances in technology mean hearing aids are more powerful than ever. Modern devices offer a ton of amazing features which help improve everyday life.
- Virtually Invisible: Hearing aids are now incredibly discreet. And some models sit entirely within the ear canal, making them invisible to other people. This means no-one needs to know you’re wearing them.
- Rechargeable: With the latest hearing aids there’s no need to worry about changing batteries or requiring spares. Portable chargers and short charging times mean you can charge your hearing aids as easily as your mobile phone.
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Modern hearing aids pair wirelessly with your smartphone and other smart devices. This means making phone calls is easy. Plus, innovative apps can help you achieve optimal sound quality in all different environments.
“People don’t realise you can arrange a hearing test without paying a penny.”
Canada’s #1 physician referred hearing healthcare provider is excited to promote an active, healthy lifestyle and prioritizing your hearing health is an important part of that.
How Affordable are Hearing Aids?
Prices can vary between models. Ultimately, it’s your individual needs that determine which device is best for you. So it’s important to visit a hearing specialist.
Once you’ve found your perfect hearing aids, paying for them is simple. Affordable payment plans are making hearing aids more accessible than ever to people across Canada. That includes 0% interest and flexible term lengths.
Your Hearing is Important, Take Care Of It
Connect Hearing has been helping people combat hearing loss for over 40 years. Canadian doctors know and trust them – in fact, doctors refer their patients to Connect Hearing more than any other hearing healthcare provider across Canada.
Right now taking care of your hearing health is more important than ever as it allows you to stay better connected to the people who matter most to you.
Connect’s Hearing Care Professionals will find an innovative hearing solution that is right for you, your lifestyle and your budget. With monthly financing options and 20% off Select technology with your CAA membership.
“Excellent experience. Very helpful and supportive staff, more than willing to answer any and all questions. Have already recommended to a few friends and family!”
Want to see if you qualify for a free hearing test? Answer some short questions
Here’s How You Do It:
- Click on your location on the map below to find a clinic in your area.
- Answer a few simple questions to check if you’re eligible for a free test.